Interview with a Reader is a segment where I interview a reader who has graciously allowed me to post their responses in my blog. It is my hope and intent to use this segment to gather information on what people are reading, the type of books that interest them as well as what they find appealing and not so appealing in books.
Interview with a Reader #4
Anna – California, USA (Reader declined photo)
1. How often do you read and how long does it take you to get through a book?
I read three or four days a week. It takes me about a week to week and a half to get through a book
2. What type (genre) of books to you enjoy most?
The classics and some fantasy type books.
3. What characteristics of a book do you find most appealing?
Good writing, good characters and dialogue.
4. What characteristics of a book do you find most unappealing?
I don’t like choppy grammar or over descriptive books.
5. Which book could you read over and over again? Why?
Jane Austen books. I can read them over and over again. I love the time period and romantic feeling of them.
Thank you Anna, for taking the time to answer my questions. It is appreciated! I am always looking for new readers to interview. If you are interested, have an extra ten minutes to answer five questions, I want to talk to you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interview with a Reader #3 (sastevens72.wordpress.com)
- Interview with a Reader #2 (sastevens72.wordpress.com)
- Interview with a Reader #1 (sastevens72.wordpress.com)